This one-pot meal can be thrown together in an instant and pleases everyone! It’s perfect when getting to anchor, dock, or slip after dark with a hungry crew, and can be a great warm meal while underway. This meal happens to be gluten-free and lactose-free!
- 2 short cans (or 1 tall can) of pre-cooked chicken
- 2 short cans (or 1 tall can) of diced potatoes (omit one can for carbohydrate intolerant guests)
- 15.5 oz can of any corn
- 1-2 cups heavy cream (Heavy cream has no lactose.)
- 1 tsp celery salt (or more to taste)
- black pepper to garnish
- Dump chicken, potatoes, and corn in medium to large sauce pan and place on high heat.
- When water (from the cans) boils, reduce heat to medium.
- Add heavy cream to desired consistency and soupiness.
- Add celery salt to taste.
- Optionally serve with saltines, oyster crackers, or stale biscuits.